As one of India's most trusted visa and immigration consultancies, Peerless Immigration Services (PIS) assists skilled workers in relocating abroad.+91 8595010514
• Possess a full-time, permanent job offer from a British Columbia employer in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) skilled Type 0 or Skill Level A or B.
• Be qualified to perform the job’s responsibilities.
• At least two (2) years of directly related work experience is required.
• Should have a minimum funds to support self and dependents.
• Have legal immigration status in Canada, or be eligible for it.
• Have earned a degree, diploma, or certificate from a Canadian eligible post-secondary institution within the last three years.
• Meet the minimum language requirements for NOC skill level B occupations.
The employer is required to support the application and meet the eligibility criteria by carrying out certain responsibilities during the application process. To view, the employer’s requirements CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns about British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) please contact us at [email protected], and one of our team members will be happy to assist you. You can also reach us at +91-8595010514.