The results of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) draw held on September 7, 2021, under Alberta’s Express Entry stream, were released on September 14, 2021, by the Canadian province of Alberta.
This is the Nineteenth (19th) Draw of the year 2021, hosted by the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP), and this year, till now a total of 4527 talented immigrants have been invited to apply for Permanent Residence in Alberta. The following are the draw’s specifications, including the number of invites sent out and the needed minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score:
ALBERTA EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM
- • Invitations Issued: 500
- • Minimum CRS Score: 300
Furthermore, Alberta released a list of occupations with a large volume of applications. These occupations are:
- • NOC: 6311 – Foodservice supervisors
- • NOC: 7511 – Transport truck drivers
- • NOC: 6211 – Retail sales supervisors
- • NOC: 6322 – Cooks
- • NOC: 1241 – Administrative assistants
- • NOC: 1221 – Administrative officers
- • NOC: 9462 – Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers
- • NOC: 0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers
- • NOC: 4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants
- • NOC: 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
What variables can make receiving an invite to the AINP's Express Entry Stream more difficult?
Below stated factors may decrease chances of receiving an Invite to Apply (ITA). Factors are:
• If Express Entry profile is about to expire in 5 months or less.
• If applicant work in an occupation that is listed on:
a). High-wage and low-wage occupations
b). Alberta Ineligible Occupations list
What elements can help me get an invitation to the AINP's Express Entry Stream?
Below stated adaptability factors can increase chances for receiving Invite to Apply (ITA) in AINP's Express Entry Stream. Factors are:
• Having a job offer and/or a work experience within Alberta.
• Being a graduate from Canadian post-secondary institution.
• Having an immediate family member (who is a Canadian Citizen, or a Permanent Resident) living in Alberta.
Note: Immediate family member includes Parent, Child, Brother or Sister.
What are Alberta's application processing fees?
Effective from October 1, 2020, processing fee for all application submitted using the AINP online portal is CAD $500