Through Arrima Portal Quebec invited a total of 90 applicants to submit an application for Permanent Selection, according to the labour market needs and the integration potential of immigrants, post which applicant will be able to obtain a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Quebec Selection Certificate) within an average period of 6 months.
The minimum eligibility criteria of the held draw is as follows:
• Applicant should have a validated offer of employment, or
• The applicant is staying in Québec as a diplomat, consular officer, representative, or official, or is a member of the staff of the above stated designated person.
How many Immigration programs does Quebec manage for Skilled Workers?
Immigration programs managed by Quebec for Skilled Workers include:
• Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP)
• Québec experience program (PEQ - Programme de l’expérience québécoise)
• Permanent immigration pilot program for workers in food processing
• Permanent immigration pilot program for orderlies
• Permanent immigration pilot program for workers in the artificial intelligence, information technologies and visual effects sectors
Does Quebec have minimum eligibility criteria for Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP)?
Yes. Like other immigration programs, managed, Quebec also have a minimum eligibility point criteria.
CLICK HERE to download Quebec's Eligibility Point Grid
What is the processing fees for a Permanent Selection Application?
Processing fees for a Permanent Selection Application is as follows:
• Principal applicant: $822
• Spouse or common-law partner: $176
• Each dependent child: $176
Note: These fees are revised every year on the January 1st.
What is the timeline for submitting an application for Permanent Selection?
As of the date post receiving an invite to apply from Quebec Arrima, applicant need to submit the application and required processing fees, with in a maximum of 60 days.