On August 25, 2021, the Canadian province of Québec published the results of the draw conducted on August 19, 2021, by the Ministry of Immigration, Quebec.
According to labour market needs and immigrants’ integration potential, Quebec invited 502 applicants to submit an application for permanent selection through Arrima Portal. Post submission, successful applicants will be able to obtain a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) within an average of six months.
The minimum score required to be invited to submit a permanent selection application is equal to or higher than 548 points.
The following is a list of selected occupations:
• NOC: 0213 – Computer and information systems managers
• NOC: 2133 – Electrical and electronics engineers
• NOC: 2141 – Industrial and manufacturing engineers
• NOC: 2147 – Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
• NOC: 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
• NOC: 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
• NOC: 2173 – Software engineers and designers
• NOC: 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers
• NOC: 2175 – Web designers and developers
• NOC: 2241 – Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
• NOC: 2281 – Computer network technicians
• NOC; 2282 – User support technicians
• NOC: 2283 – Information systems testing technicians
• NOC: 5131 – Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations
• NOC: 5223 – Graphic arts technicians
• NOC: 5241 – Graphic designers and illustrators
• NOC: 6221 – Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
How many Immigration programs does Quebec manage for Skilled Workers?
Immigration programs managed by Quebec for Skilled Workers include:
• Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP)
• Québec experience program (PEQ - Programme de l’expérience québécoise)
• Permanent immigration pilot program for workers in food processing
• Permanent immigration pilot program for orderlies
• Permanent immigration pilot program for workers in the artificial intelligence, information technologies and visual effects sectors
Does Quebec have minimum eligibility criteria for Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP)?
Yes. Like other immigration programs, managed, Quebec also have a minimum eligibility point criteria.
CLICK HERE to download Quebec's Eligibility Point Grid
What is the processing fees for a Permanent Selection Application?
Processing fees for a Permanent Selection Application is as follows:
• Principal applicant: $822
• Spouse or common-law partner: $176
• Each dependent child: $176
Note: These fees are revised every year on the January 1st.
What is the timeline for submitting an application for Permanent Selection?
As of the date post receiving an invite to apply from Quebec Arrima, applicant need to submit the application and required processing fees, with in a maximum of 60 days.