On December 20, 2021, the Canadian province of Quebec published the results of the draw held on December 9, 2021, by the Quebec Ministry of Immigration.
Quebec invited 326 applicants to apply for Permanent Selection through the Arrima Portal based on labor market needs and immigrants’ integration potential. Following submission, successful applicants will have an average of six months to obtain a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ).
The following are the minimum eligibility requirements for being invited to submit a Permanent Selection application:
- • Applicant should have a score equal to or higher than 633 points,
• Applicant should have a valid job offer letter outside the territory of the Montréal Metropolitan Community, and
• Applicant should primary occupation among one of the following NOC’s
- – NOC: 0213 – Computer and information systems managers
– NOC: 2131 – Civil engineers
– NOC: 2132 – Mechanical engineers
– NOC: 2133 – Electrical and electronics engineers
– NOC: 2141 – Industrial and manufacturing engineers
– NOC: 2143 – Mining engineers
– NOC: 2147 – Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
– NOC: 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
– NOC: 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
– NOC: 2173 – Software engineers and designers
– NOC: 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers
– NOC: 2175 – Web designers and developers
– NOC: 2231 – Civil engineering technologists and technicians
– NOC: 2232 – Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
– NOC: 2233 – Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians
– NOC: 2241 – Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
– NOC: 2281 – Computer network technicians
– NOC: 2282 – User support technicians
– NOC: 2283 – Information systems testing technicians
– NOC: 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
– NOC: 3233 – Licensed practical nurses
– NOC: 3413 – Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
– NOC: 4031 – Secondary school teachers
– NOC: 4032 – Elementary school and kindergarten teachers
– NOC: 4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants
– NOC: 5131 – Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations
– NOC: 5223 – Graphic arts technicians
– NOC: 5241 – Graphic designers and illustrators
– NOC: 6221 – Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
How many Immigration programs does Quebec manage for Skilled Workers?
Immigration programs managed by Quebec for Skilled Workers include:
• Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP)
• Québec experience program (PEQ - Programme de l’expérience québécoise)
• Permanent immigration pilot program for workers in food processing
• Permanent immigration pilot program for orderlies
• Permanent immigration pilot program for workers in the artificial intelligence, information technologies and visual effects sectors
Does Quebec have minimum eligibility criteria for Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP)?
Yes. Like other immigration programs, managed, Quebec also have a minimum eligibility point criteria.
CLICK HERE to download Quebec's Eligibility Point Grid
What is the processing fees for a Permanent Selection Application?
Processing fees for a Permanent Selection Application is as follows:
• Principal applicant: $822
• Spouse or common-law partner: $176
• Each dependent child: $176
Note: These fees are revised every year on the January 1st.
What is the timeline for submitting an application for Permanent Selection?
As of the date post receiving an invite to apply from Quebec Arrima, applicant need to submit the application and required processing fees, with in a maximum of 60 days.