On March 11, 2021, the Canadian province Manitoba conducted its fifth (5th) draw of the year 2021. The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Draw #110 was conducted by Manitoba Immigration under the Expression of Interest System.
A total of 299 Invitations/ Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) were issued in this draw, out of which 35 Invitations/ Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.
The count of issued invitations under each category, and respective CRS Score is as follows:
Category: Skilled Workers in Manitoba
• Invitations issued: 261
• CRS Score: 459
Category: International Education Stream
• Invitations issued: 35
Category: Skilled Workers Overseas
• Invitations issued: 3
• CRS Score: 728
Note: Applicants were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
Do I need to pay any application processing fees?
Yes. Skilled workers who received an Invitation/ Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) need to submit a non- refundable application fee of $500.
Note: There will be no cost to submit an Expression of Interest to the MPNP.
What is the eligibility criteria for Manitoba's Skilled Workers Overseas Stream?
Eligibility criteria is as follows:
• Applicant should have a strong connection to Manitoba in terms of a Friend or Relative, or Past Work Experience in Manitoba
Note: If an applicant do not have a connection to Manitoba, he/ she is not eligible under this stream, regardless of your points total.
• Applicant must have at least 60 points based on five factors i.e. Language Proficiency, Age, Work Experience, Education, and Adaptability.
Who can support my application as a Manitoba Supporter?
A Manitoba Supporter is a close relative or friend/distant relative of the applicant, who is a resident of Manitoba and is willing to support the applicant in settling and finding an employment in Manitoba. Manitoba Supporter must be:
• Currently living in Manitoba from the past one year (continuously).
• A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
• Able to present strong ties with Primary Applicant and to Manitoba.
• Able to support the Applicant’s Settlement Plan