On May 4, 2021, the Canadian province Quebec published the details of the draw conducted on April 29, 2021, by the Ministry of Immigration.
Through Arrima Portal Quebec invited a total of 83 applicants to submit an application for permanent selection, according to the labour market needs and the integration potential of immigrants, post which applicant will be able to obtain a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Quebec Selection Certificate) within an average period of 6 months.
The eligibility requirements are as follows:
• Applicant should have a validated offer of employment, or
• The applicant is staying in Québec as a diplomat, consular officer, representative, or official, or is a member of the staff of the above stated designated person.
Processing fees for a Permanent Selection Application is as follows:
• Principal applicant: $822
• Spouse or common-law partner: $176
• Each dependent child: $176
Note: These fees are revised every year on the January 1st.
As of the date post receiving an invite to apply from Quebec Arrima, applicant need to submit the application and required processing fees, with in a maximum of 60 days.