Skilled Worker is working in Canada in a job, exempted from LMIA Requirement because of the following reason/s:
• Offer job is under international agreement (such as, the North American Free Trade Agreement), or.
• Offer job has significant benefit to Canadian interests or,
• Offer job is a result of federal-provincial agreement.
In addition, it is mandatory for the skilled workers to meet below stated requirements:
• Work permit should be valid at the time of applying, till Permanent Resident Visa is issued or skilled worker is allowed to work without a permit in Canada.
• Skilled worker should be working for an employer named into the work permit.
• Skilled worker should be working for the same employer for at least 1 continuous year as a full-time (or part-time equivalent), paid employee.