• Should have an active Express Entry Profile into IRCC’s Express Entry system, under one of the following programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
• Possess a full-time, permanent job offer from a British Columbia employer in one of the following occupations:
c. Registered Nurse
d. Registered psychiatric nurse
e. Nurse Practitioner
f. Allied health professional such as a:
– Diagnostic medical sonographer
– Clinical pharmacist
– Medical laboratory technologist
– Medical radiation technologist
– Occupational therapist
• If you are a midwife, you must have a letter of confirmation from a well-established practice group in British Columbia.
• At least two (2) years of directly related work experience is required.
• Have legal immigration status in Canada, or be eligible for it.
• Meet the minimum language requirements for NOC skill level B occupations.
• Make a wage offer that is competitive with B.C. wage rates for the occupation.