To qualify, you must have a valid job offer from a B.C. employer. You also need relevant training and experience.
• Should have an active Express Entry Profile into IRCC’s Express Entry system, under one of the following programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
• Possess a full-time, permanent job offer from a British Columbia employer in one of the following occupations:
c. Registered Nurse
d. Registered psychiatric nurse
e. Nurse Practitioner
f. Allied health professional such as a:
– Diagnostic medical sonographer
– Clinical pharmacist
– Medical laboratory technologist
– Medical radiation technologist
– Occupational therapist
• If you are a midwife, you must have a letter of confirmation from a well-established practice group in British Columbia.
• At least two (2) years of directly related work experience is required.
• Have legal immigration status in Canada, or be eligible for it.
• Meet the minimum language requirements for NOC skill level B occupations.
• Make a wage offer that is competitive with B.C. wage rates for the occupation.
The employer is required to support the application and meet the eligibility criteria by carrying out certain responsibilities during the application process. To view, the employer’s requirements CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns about British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) please contact us at [email protected], and one of our team members will be happy to assist you. You can also reach us at +91-8595010514.
We’ll send you updates and special offers if you enter your email address.