The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC-PNP) Express Entry BC (EEBC) – International Post-Graduate category allows applicants with a graduate degree in the sciences from an eligible B.C. institution who want to advance their careers in B.C.’s growing technology, health care, and applied sciences sectors to gain permanent residence in B.C.
In this category job offer is not required.
• Should have an active Express Entry Profile into IRCC’s Express Entry system, under one of the following programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
• Have legal immigration status in Canada, or be eligible for it.
• Must have earned a master’s or doctorate (Ph.D.) degree in the natural, applied, or health sciences within the last three years.
• Show your intent and ability to live in B.C.
Must have earned a master’s or doctorate (Ph.D.) degree in the natural, applied, or health sciences within the last three years:
• Biological and biomedical sciences
• Computer and information sciences and support services
• Engineering technology
• Health professions and related clinical sciences
• Mathematics and statistics
• Natural resources conservation and research
• Physical sciences
If you have any questions or concerns about British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) please contact us at [email protected], and one of our team members will be happy to assist you. You can also reach us at +91-8595010514.
We’ll send you updates and special offers if you enter your email address.