To qualify, you must have a valid job offer from a B.C. employer. You also need relevant training and experience.
• Possess a full-time, permanent job offer from a British Columbia employer in one of the following occupations: tourism/hospitality, long-haul trucking, or food processing.
• Have worked full-time for your employer for a minimum of nine months prior to applying, and be paid in accordance with B.C. wage rates for the occupation.
• Meet the minimum language and education requirements.
• Be qualified to perform the job’s responsibilities.
• Should have minimum funds to support self and dependents.
• Have legal immigration status in Canada or be eligible for it.
The employer is required to support the application and meet the eligibility criteria by carrying out certain responsibilities during the application process. To view, the employer’s requirements CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns about British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) please contact us at [email protected], and one of our team members will be happy to assist you. You can also reach us at +91-8595010514.
We’ll send you updates and special offers if you enter your email address.