The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Skills Immigration (SI) stream is for people who have the skills, experience, and qualifications that an employer in British Columbia requires. The Skills Immigration (SI) – Skilled Worker category of the BCPNP is a way for workers in a professional, management, technical, trade or other skilled occupation to gain permanent residence in British Columbia.
To qualify, you must have a valid job offer from a B.C. employer. You also need relevant training and experience.
• Possess a full-time, permanent job offer from a British Columbia employer in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) skilled Type 0 or Skill Level A or B.
• Be qualified to perform the job’s responsibilities.
• At least two (2) years of directly related work experience is required.
• Should have minimum funds to support self and dependents.
• Have legal immigration status in Canada or be eligible for it.
• Meet the minimum language requirements for NOC skill level B occupations.
• Make a wage offer that is competitive with B.C. wage rates for the occupation.
The employer is required to support the application and meet the eligibility criteria by carrying out certain responsibilities during the application process. To view, the employer’s requirements CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns about British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) please contact us at [email protected], and one of our team members will be happy to assist you. You can also reach us at +91-8595010514.
We’ll send you updates and special offers if you enter your email address.