Applicants planning to enter Canada need to submit an online application with the required set of documents. If travelling as a family, then each family member, including children under the age of 18, must fill out a separate application. The list of documents one needs to submit with a visa application includes:
- • Proof of vaccination, and negative COVID-19 test result (taken within 72 hours of departure)
- • ArriveCAN receipt (electronic or paper)
- • A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- • Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- • Purpose of Travel, and a Letter of Invitation (from friend, or family member)
- • Travel Itinerary
- • Proof of funds to support your visit
Depending on their country of citizenship, applicants may be asked to include biometric information in their application. Applicants need to give biometrics if they haven’t given biometrics in the last 10 years.