This category is for foreign nationals who are currently living and working in the Canadian province Saskatchewan on a valid work permit. This category is divided into six (6) sub-categories. These categories are:
• Skilled Worker With Existing Work Permit: This category is for skilled workers working in Saskatchewan (from past six (6) months) with a valid Work Permit under skill level "0", "A", or "B".
• Semi-skilled Agriculture Worker with Existing Work Permit: This category is for skilled workers working in Saskatchewan (from past six (6) months) with a valid Work Permit. Under this category, applicant should have a valid full-time job offer letter from an employer Saskatchewan. Job offer should be for NOC 8431 - General Farm Worker or NOC 8432 - Nursery and Greenhouse Worker
• Health Professionals: This category is for skilled workers working in Saskatchewan (from past six (6) months) with a valid Work Permit, as a Physician, Nurse, or Other Health Professional.
• Hospitality Sector Project: This category is for skilled workers who wants to apply for Permanent Residence, and currently working in Saskatchewan on a legal work permit through a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). Applicant should be working in occupations including NOC 6513 - Food/ Beverage Server, NOC 6711 - Food Counter Attendant/ Kitchen Helper, or NOC 6731 - Housekeeping/ Cleaning Staff
• Long-Haul Truck Driver Project: This sub-category is for long-haul truck drivers who are willing to work for an approved trucking firm in Saskatchewan on a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued from the Government of Canada.
• Students: This sub-category is for students who completed their graduation from a recognized institution in Saskatchewan, and worked as full time, and paid employee for at least six (6) months in Saskatchewan. It is mandatory for the candidate to have a permanent, full-time job offer in the filed of study at the time of submitting the application for Permanent Residence.