For draws conducted under Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP) category, invitations are issued on the basis of criteria related to:
• Human Capital, such as work experience, proficiency in French language, level of education etc.
• Quebec’s job market requirements.
• Promoting integration into the Québec job market
Sometime invitations are also issued on the basis of specific criteria’s that include:
• Having a validated job offer;
• Having earned a degree in Québec;
• Having temporary worker status with at least six months of work experience in Québec;
• Any other criteria deemed relevant by the Minister of Immigration, Francization and Integration.