On March 3, 2021, the Canadian province Alberta published the details of the draw conducted on February 16, 2021. The draw was conducted under Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program’s (AINP’s) Alberta Express Entry Stream.
Key Highlights of the draw are:
- • Invitations Issued: 159
- • CRS Score: 352
In this draw immigrants who demonstrated strong ties within Alberta in terms of Employment, Education, or Family (Parents, Spouse, or Dependent Child) received an Invite to Apply (ITA). Post receiving ITA from Alberta immigrants need to submit the entire set of documents online within 30 calendar days, with applicable application fees of CAD $500.
About AINP Streams
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) has 2 streams for foreign skilled workers who are currently living or working in Alberta on temporary resident visa, or are planning to live and work in Alberta. These streams are:
• Alberta Opportunity Stream
• Alberta Express Entry Stream
What is the eligibility criteria of Alberta Express Entry Stream?
To be considered to receive Invite to Apply (ITA) immigrant must meet the following criteria. Criteria is as follows:
• Should have an active Express Entry profile.
• Immigrant should intend to live and work in Alberta.
• Immigrant should be working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
• Immigrant should have a minimum CRS Score of 300 points.