This is the eighth (8th) draw of the year 2021, conducted by the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) for Alberta Express Entry Stream, and till now 1300+ applicants successfully received Invite to Apply (ITA) for applying for Permanent Residence in Alberta.
Details of the draw including the count of issued invitations, along with the minimum required Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score are as follows:
ALBERTA EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW
- • Invitations Issued: 200
- • CRS Score: 301
- • NOC: 6311 – Foodservice supervisors
- • NOC: 6211 – Retail sales supervisors
- • NOC: 7511 – Transport truck drivers
- • NOC: 6322 – Cooks
- • NOC: 1241 – Administrative assistants
- • NOC: 4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants
- • NOC: 1221 – Administrative officers
- • NOC: 0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers
- • NOC: 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
- • NOC: 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
What is the eligibility criteria of Alberta Express Entry Stream?
Eligibility criteria for Alberta Express Entry Stream:
• Applicant should have an active Express Entry profile.
• Applicant must have stated an interest to live and work permanently within Alberta..
• Applicant should have a minimum CRS Score of 300.
What factors can decrease chances of getting an invite in AINP's Express Entry Stream?
Below stated factors may decrease chances of receiving an Invite to Apply (ITA). Factors are:
• If Express Entry profile is about to expire in 5 months or less.
• If applicant work in an occupation that is listed on:
a). High-wage and low-wage occupations
b). Alberta Ineligible Occupations list