This is the tenth (10th) draw of the year 2021 and till now 1909 Notification of Interest (NOI). In this draw, 250 candidates in the federal Express Entry pool received Notification of Interest (NOI) for applying for Permanent Residence in Alberta.
Details of the draw, including the count of Notification of Interest (NOI) issued along with the minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score, are as follows:
ALBERTA EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM
- • Invitations Issued: 250
- • CRS Score: 301
What factors can decrease chances of getting an invite in AINP's Express Entry Stream?
Below stated factors may decrease chances of receiving an Invite to Apply (ITA). Factors are:
• If Express Entry profile is about to expire in 5 months or less.
• If applicant work in an occupation that is listed on:
a). High-wage and low-wage occupations
b). Alberta Ineligible Occupations list
What factors can increase my chances of getting an invite in AINP's Express Entry Stream?
Below stated adaptability factors can increase chances for receiving Invite to Apply (ITA) in AINP's Express Entry Stream. Factors are:
• Having a job offer and/or a work experience within Alberta.
• Being a graduate from Canadian post-secondary institution.
• Having an immediate family member (who is a Canadian Citizen, or a Permanent Resident) living in Alberta.
Note: Immediate family member includes Parent, Child, Brother or Sister.
What is the application processing fees of Alberta?
Effective from October 1, 2020, processing fee for all application submitted using the AINP online portal is CAD $500