On November 17, 2021, the Canadian province of Quebec published the results of the draw held on November 11, 2021, by the Quebec Ministry of Immigration.
Québec invited 33 applicants to apply for Permanent Selection through the Arrima Portal based on labor market needs and immigrants’ integration potential. Following submission, successful applicants will have an average of six months to obtain a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ).
The following are the minimum eligibility requirements for being invited to submit a Permanent Selection application:
• Applicant should have a valid job offer letter outside the territory of the Montréal Metropolitan Community, and
• Applicant should be staying in Québec as a diplomat, consular officer, representative or official duly accredited, of a foreign country or of the United Nations or any of its agencies or of any intergovernmental organization of which Québec or Canada is a member and who carries out official duties in Québec, or is a member of the staff of any such diplomat, consular officer, representative or official.
How many Immigration programs does Quebec manage for Skilled Workers?
Immigration programs managed by Quebec for Skilled Workers include:
• Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP)
• Québec experience program (PEQ - Programme de l’expérience québécoise)
• Permanent immigration pilot program for workers in food processing
• Permanent immigration pilot program for orderlies
• Permanent immigration pilot program for workers in the artificial intelligence, information technologies and visual effects sectors
Does Quebec have minimum eligibility criteria for Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP)?
Yes. Like other immigration programs, managed, Quebec also have a minimum eligibility point criteria.
CLICK HERE to download Quebec's Eligibility Point Grid
What is the processing fees for a Permanent Selection Application?
Processing fees for a Permanent Selection Application is as follows:
• Principal applicant: $822
• Spouse or common-law partner: $176
• Each dependent child: $176
Note: These fees are revised every year on the January 1st.
What is the timeline for submitting an application for Permanent Selection?
As of the date post receiving an invite to apply from Quebec Arrima, applicant need to submit the application and required processing fees, with in a maximum of 60 days.