On September 1, 2021, the Canadian province of Québec published the results of the draw held on August 26, 2021, by the Quebec Ministry of Immigration.
Québec invited 585 applicants to apply for Permanent Selection through the Arrima Portal based on labour market needs and immigrants’ integration potential. Following submission, successful applicants will have an average of six months to obtain a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ).
The following are the minimum eligibility requirements for being invited to submit a Permanent Selection application:
• The required minimum score is 517 points
• Applicant should have a valid job offer letter outside the territory of the Montréal Metropolitan Community, and
• The primary occupation should be included in the list below.
The following is a list of selected occupations:
• NOC: 0213 – Computer and information systems managers
• NOC: 2133 – Electrical and electronics engineers
• NOC: 2141 – Industrial and manufacturing engineers
• NOC: 2147 – Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
• NOC: 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
• NOC: 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
• NOC: 2173 – Software engineers and designers
• NOC: 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers
• NOC: 2175 – Web designers and developers
• NOC: 2241 – Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
• NOC: 2281 – Computer network technicians
• NOC; 2282 – User support technicians
• NOC: 2283 – Information systems testing technicians
• NOC: 5131 – Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations
• NOC: 5223 – Graphic arts technicians
• NOC: 5241 – Graphic designers and illustrators
• NOC: 6221 – Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
Immigration programs managed by Quebec for Skilled Workers include:
• Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP)
• Québec experience program (PEQ - Programme de l’expérience québécoise)
• Permanent immigration pilot program for workers in food processing
• Permanent immigration pilot program for orderlies
• Permanent immigration pilot program for workers in the artificial intelligence, information technologies and visual effects sectors
Yes. Like other immigration programs, managed, Quebec also have a minimum eligibility point criteria.
CLICK HERE to download Quebec's Eligibility Point Grid
Processing fees for a Permanent Selection Application is as follows:
• Principal applicant: $822
• Spouse or common-law partner: $176
• Each dependent child: $176
Note: These fees are revised every year on the January 1st.
As of the date post receiving an invite to apply from Quebec Arrima, applicant need to submit the application and required processing fees, with in a maximum of 60 days.