On June 1, 2021, Manitoba Immigration published the details of Draw #117 conducted on May 27, 2021, by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) under the Expression of Interest (EOI) System. In this draw, a total of 404 Invitations were issued.
These 404 invitations were issued to skilled workers who declared a valid Express Entry ID and Job Seeker validation code, under the Skilled Workers Overseas Category and have strong connections within Manitoba.
Details of the draw, including the count of issued invitations and required Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score, are as follows:
Category: Skilled Workers Overseas
• Invitations issued: 404
• CRS Score: 601
All the applicants who are submitting their application through Skilled Worker Overseas Stream, need to demonstrate their strong ties in terms of
• Support of family members or friends
• Previous education or work experience in Manitoba
Additionally, candidate also need to score at least 60 points based on five factors in order to be eligible. These five factors are:
• Factor 1: Language Proficiency
• Factor 2: Age
• Factor 3: Work Experience
• Factor 4: Education
• Factor 5: Adaptability
A Manitoba Supporter is a close relative or friend/distant relative of the applicant, who is a resident of Manitoba and is willing to support the applicant in settling and finding an employment in Manitoba. Manitoba Supporter must be:
• Currently living in Manitoba from the past one year (continuously).
• A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
• Able to present strong ties with Primary Applicant and to Manitoba.
• Able to support the Applicant’s Settlement Plan