On May 4, 2021 (at 11:00 a.m. EST), the Canadian province Ontario conducted Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Draw under Ontario Express Entry’s French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.
In this draw, applicants with strong French and English language ability were invited to apply for Permanent Residence in Ontario.
Details of the draw, including the count of issued invitations, Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score range, etc. are as follows:
Stream: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
• Invitations Issued: 102
• CRS Score Range: 458-467
• Profile Submission in-between: May 4, 2020 – May 4, 2021
For Ontario Express Entry’s French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream, it is mandatory for an applicant to meet the eligibility criteria of Express Entry’s Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC), and have both French as a Primary Language and English as a Secondary Language.
Ontario’s Express Entry have three (3) streams i.e.
• French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
• Human Capital Priorities Stream, &
• Skilled Trades Stream
To submit an application under Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker (FSSW) Stream, applicant should meet all the below-stated criteria.
• Applicant should have an active Express Entry profile in one of the two (2) Federal programs i.e. Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
• Under the FSWP, the applicant should have at least 1 year of continuous paid full-time work experience, with same employer, under Skill Level "0", "A", and "B", in the past five (5) years from the date of submission of application.
• Under the CEC, the applicant should have at least 1 year of cumulative paid full-time work experience, under Skill Level "0", "A", and "B", in the past three (3) years from the date of submission of application. Work experience can be in one or more occupations.
• Applicant should have Canadian Education Equivalency as bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree.
• Applicant should have French as Primary Language with a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in each module, and English as Secondary Language with a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 6 in each module.
Applicant is required to submit an application within 45 calendar days of receiving your NOI from Ontario
Application processing fees for Ontario is CAD $1,500.